In the interest of protecting the privacy of customers, vendors, partners and other visitors to the Ccaps website (hereinafter referred to as “Users”), Ccaps adheres to strict guidelines and procedures, detailed below:
- The personal information supplied by Users will be stored in the Ccaps archives and will be solely used for internal use. Such use can be either for actual project development or other mutually beneficial professional purposes.
- All personal information supplied by Users will be collected and stored according to strict confidentiality standards. Under no circumstances will this information be sold, transferred or shared with third parties, unless expressively authorized by the User or by force of law.
- These confidentiality guidelines apply for any kind of professional contact made with or by Ccaps, from an initial price quote to full project execution, including marketing campaigns, institutional communications, job applications and more.
- It is a Company policy that all vendors and employees sign a confidentiality agreement before commencing work with Ccaps. Ccaps vendors and employees are required to keep this information confidential and not to use it for any purpose other than to carry out the services they are providing.
- Ccaps also signs specific Non-Disclosure Agreements with customers at their request whenever the subject matter of the project carried out by Ccaps has a highly confidential nature. Otherwise, Ccaps assumes that all information received is confidential and employs its best efforts to maintain it undisclosed to the general public.
- This Privacy Statement may be modified whenever necessary. Therefore, it is important that Users periodically review its contents by checking the “Last Updated” date at the bottom of this privacy statement.
If you have questions regarding this statement or our handling of your personal information, please contact us using the information listed below.
Ccaps Translation and Localization
Rua México, 98/201-206
Rio de Janeiro – RJ
Last Updated: September 29, 2016